Your 401k retirement plan statement for the quarter ending December 31, 2016 is now available online! To view or print your statement, just log into principal.com to view account information.
If you have not yet set up an online account at www.principal.com, you will need to complete the following steps first:
- Navigate to the Principal.com site
- Under Account Login, select Personal as the login type and click Go
- Click the Establish your new Username and Password
- Enter your Social Security Number & the Account/Contract Number 705090
- Verify your identity, create your username and password, enter your email address, and select and answer your online security questions.
Assistance with your Password:
If you have forgotten your password, or wish to make a change, select "Forgot Your Password" on the password entry page. You may also contact a representative of the Principal Financial Group(r) for assistance at 1-800-547-7754.
Update your e-mail address:
To help ensure you continue receiving timely e-mail notification as soon as your statement becomes available, please let the Principal Financial Group know if your e-mail address changes.
You can provide updates to your email address online at any time by:
- Logging into www.principal.com to view account information
- Choosing "Update e-mail address" from within the "Tools" section, "Your Profile" link available within the left navigation.
Change how you receive your statement:
You have a right to receive a paper copy of your statement free of charge.
If at any time you would like to change how you receive your statement, go to the "Statements" link and indicate your mailing preference online!
If you are not currently enrolled in the 401k plan but would like to begin this process please reach out to your Fleet Manager or contact us
directly for more details.